Thursday, January 20, 2011

January

Thursday 20th. . . ..  I lost another chess game last night after I posted my blog, I didn’t lose too many points though; the guy was higher rated than me. Still it is a loss, boo hoo. My car stayed in the garage after getting washed yesterday. Not a drop of rain fell during that time or while I backed out of the garage this morning; but as I turned to drive down Larsen lane it started. Such good luck!! I stopped by the lab for my protime check [3.0] before going on to the bowling alley for my weekly embarrassment. That turned out to be 161-126-117.  My league average is now 135 and today was 134. Dang it! I drove home with a bit or rain following me and got here in time to fix something to eat and settle down to watch O’Reilly. I shouldn’t be complaining, things are going OK.  After all, my chess rating is still at 1868. Life is good! And after his bath the dog does not smell so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment