Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January

Wednesday 12th. . . . . I was up at 6:30 and was surprised when I looked at the thermometer reading of 40 degrees. Of course I was hoping for higher reading later in the day but that never happened. . . . . .  Anon Amos asked me to share my chili recipe but I have no idea what I put in it. Hamburger, beans, red chili peppers, sometimes a can of corn, usually tomato sauce and or tomatoes, fresh or canned, I don’t know. Perhaps I should pay attention next time and write it down. It tastes different each time.. . . .The rain fell continuously all day, the sky was dark, I needed a lamp on to read even when sitting right next to the living room window. The fireplace was cooking enough to keep the forced air from kicking on. That makes it easier on the electric bill but the back of the house cools off somewhat.. . . . .Rained the entire day, I hope it was cool at the higher elevations so the river will stay inside dike.

No comments:

Post a Comment