Friday, January 21, 2011

January

Friday 21st. . . . Had a fire going in the fireplace most of the day. Sat my bowling ball near the fire and the heat drew oil out of the ball. Every hour or so I would wipe off the oil  and turn the ball a half turn to cook the other side. I have been told it is best to not have an oily ball because it gets too slippery on the oiled woods of the alley……. It was something to do…… I fixed myself a thin New York steak with hash brown and eggs for lunch today. Now, that’s livin’! Everything was cooked just the way I like it. ……I experimented with placing a picture on the blog last night, I may do more of that. Especially pictures from my trip to Nova Scotia. The trip to Europe in March was mostly recorded on video and pretty poor quality. At least not good enough to put in here as snapshots. I still have a few snapshots to add to the blog, I’ll get to that as time goes by. The picture above is about 5 years old, when ChiChi was a nice doggie.

2 comments:

  1. Nice Doggie my ass! He looks lake a Tasmanian Devil! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture was taken on one of his better days.

    ReplyDelete