Monday, January 10, 2011

January

January 10, 2011. . . . .  Monday morning, broken clouds with promises of showers as the day progresses. It was 10:00 before I had my chess moves all caught up. I have taken the last of my frozen chili out of the fridge. Might be a good idea to make another pot to have on hand when I am too lazy to cook anything else. By noon it was apparent that we were going to have a very nice day sans warmth. I drove into Longview to bowl three lines and came away from there with a 158 average. That was fun and before coming home I stopped by PetCo to buy some potty pads for ChiChi, I am going to try to teach him to use them because when we move into an apartment it is going to become a necessity. After getting home I fell asleep in the recliner for a well earned nap before putting in a load of laundry. By 4:30 that was done and the clothes were put away. All caught up again. Turned on the Oregon football game, pretty exciting! Too bad they lost in the last seconds.

1 comment:

  1. If the chili you mentioned is homemade ---- why not share the recipe???

    ReplyDelete