Saturday, January 8, 2011

January

Saturday 8th. . . . . Lost another chess game this morning, I resigned about 4 moves from defeat. My rating has dropped to 1847, boo. It was almost noon before I had my games caught up, I had eleven moves to make and it took a while…… Terri just HAD to phone this morning to remind me how wonderful the weather is in Hawaii these days. She added that she is flying back on the 12th, I told her she will get here in time to enjoy a nice snow storm. That didn’t take any wind out of her sails, how can anybody care about stuff like that when they are in Hawaii? Let the truth hit when she lands in Portland. By 2pm I had won a game that brought my rating back up to 1859. I was riding high! Seattle played a fun game of football this afternoon, that was nice to watch. I hope Barbara got to see it.
She might be busy campaigning for Mayor of Heaven though.

No comments:

Post a Comment