Thursday, January 27, 2011

January

Thursday 27th. . . . I did much better bowling today, 153-138-150 for a 147 average. That is 12 points above my league average so I am most happy with my results. The darn chest cold I was complaining about a couple of weeks ago has returned so I didn't attend the team 'meeting' afterward. I did stop by Caren and Ron's place for a few minutes but Caren was not home. She was out running errands with BB. Ron was busy around the house while Colter was napping. He told me Colter is fine again and doing all the things two year olds do. I didn't stay long because I was getting hungry and I wanted to get back in a relaxing mode. I wish there were a lot of exciting things to report from Larsen Lane but not much is happening that I have heard of. Sometimes that can be a good thing. I lost another chess game so now I am down to 1855. Still not too bad for a novice.

No comments:

Post a Comment