Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January

Tuesday 18th. . . . I started the day on a downer…….Eva, my chess friend in Prague has defeated me, again, for the umpteenth time. I have been trying for years to truly win a game against her but have failed each time. She has gotten herself into trouble once or twice because she did not pay attention and I have won on those occasions but when she really settles down and does her best I have no chance in the hot place of winning. Life is tough at times.. . . . . I challenged her to another game. . . . . . Spent most of the day reading and watching the rain come down. I did get out to the mailbox between the raindrops. ChiChi liked that but he was unable to find any critters to chase. . . .  .I guess we all have our problems…………

No comments:

Post a Comment