Sunday, January 16, 2011

January

Sunday 16th. . . . Still raining. Had my chess games  caught up by 10:30. That was after putting my new batch of chili in the freezer [four large containers] and cleaning up the kitchen and having breakfast.. . . I left at 11:45 to meet my instructor at the bowling alley. I practiced what he preached and paid no attention to the score. Good thing, the score was way down but I did pick up a few 7 and 10 pins that I found to be more important than score anyway.  He had a few suggestions that make delivering the ball a bit easier so I am going to practice that when Thursday comes around. Got home after the Seattle game ended but I guess that was not the most exciting game ever. . . . . . I ate a bowl of my new chili, not too bad but next time I will use tomato sauce and tomatoes instead of Picante. I watched some of the New England game but became disenchanted with the score so turned on a silly movie to watch while pigging out on popcorn and cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment