Saturday, January 22, 2011

January

Castle Rock Jail 1909
Saturday 22nd……………Lots of clouds today but no rain. My friend Pepik in Prague called me on Skype this morning, it was about 8pm over there. Skype is a lot of fun but it would be better if Pepik used more lighting around his computer, his picture is not as clear as it could be…….. I found a way to retrieve the pictures I had stored on my previous blog so I will now be able to transfer some of them here. I have lost a lot of pictures in the past, I must go through my burned DVD’s to see if any are to be found there. Most of my DVD’s were used to store video though, I can’t remember saving many snapshots. I thought if I kept them on the puter I would have them forever, fat chance, when the puter went crazy last year I lost them all.
I am now the proud owner of a separate storage device I transfer things to periodically…….Resigned another chess game today, he was higher rated than I was but I still lost 12 points. I went from 1868 to 1856.

No comments:

Post a Comment