Saturday, January 15, 2011

January

Saturday 15th. . . . Had a lazy morning. I did start another pot of chili though, had no tomatoes sauce so I used a jar of Picante in its place. That will change things tremendously, I hope it is edible. It might turn out to be just fine but somehow I doubt it. Drove over to see Ron, Caren and the kids for a while around noon. Caren had invited me for some of her famous spaghetti so of course I couldn’t turn that down. I returned in time to light a fire in the fireplace and settle in to watch the football game. It looked like Pittsburgh was getting kicked around so at half-time I turned on the puter and brought my chess games up to date for the second time today. I returned to the game in time to watch Pittsburgh score twice in three minutes to tie it up. It turned out to be a great game. Tomorrow is bowling practice, I’m looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment