Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday

Thursday 13th. . . . . .Still raining and the outside temperature  is over 50 degrees. The happy thing is that it can’t snow at that temp. The bad news is that the snow  in the mountains could be melting. That is bad for the river and those of us in the flatlands below flood level. As of this evening the river has come up close to five feet in the past 24 hours.. . . . I went in to town for my bowling exercise today. Bowled three games with an average 12 pins above my usual efforts. It came out to 147 for the day. After  bowling our team had a meeting [Lindy’s Bar] so I stayed around until almost 4PM. After buying some more ice cream I hurried home to catch O’Reilly at 5 O’Clock.
My favorite Thursday night commercials come on at 8pm and I plan on being in bed and asleep shortly after that. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment