Sunday, March 27, 2011

March 27 PM

. . . . I have been tired and lazy all day today. I couldn't find NASCAR but there were Indy Car Races going on in Florida so I watched that off and on. Ron and Caren stopped by with Colter, we were lucky enough to have deer in back of the apartment so Colter got to watch them for a while. I took some pictures but have not yet downloaded them. Caren showed me how to pick up my voice mail off the phone so that is now up and running too. The day was full of rain and I see now about 5:30 that the sun is low enough in the sky to peak under the clouds. That tells me there are no clouds to the west. Good, maybe when I am out bowling and shopping tomorrow I will not be blessed with rain. I talked to Brother Len on the phone for a while, he was just checking up on his big brother and had I given him the opportunity he would have bragged about the nice weather they are having in South America [Shreveport, La.]. I was planning on watching a movie tonight but have discovered that the Remote control Comcast sent me does not do all that was promised. I may stop by the office tomorrow and ask about that. If I watch a movie it will be with commercials. You know I just love that! I got a note from Eva today telling me they are home again, I intended to have my Skype program up and running by this time but it is not yet ready to go so if they were on I missed them. I hope to try again next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment