Saturday, March 5, 2011

March

5th  It is hard to believe that a year ago Terri and I were in Italy, or beyond, that was a fun trip but warmer weather would have been nice.. . . . . The local weather satellite picture shows a band of storm clouds about 400 miles wide coming straight up from Hawaii and hitting the coast of Oregon. We are on the Northern edge of it. The temperature this morning was 40 degrees so perhaps it is helping. I hope it gets warmer. The apartment house I wish to get into has a two bedroom ready  but it is being held for a person who needs help getting around or special needs. I can’t honestly say I have special needs so I am not pressing the issue. They have been told that I am ready to move in if they want to let me have it. We shall see. I would like to move in the next three weeks and I am going to start looking seriously for a new place as soon as I get my car back in running condition. I really hope they change their minds and let me rent the two bedroom. It is two hundred feet from the largest market in town and the extra prices I would pay would be made up by not having to drive anywhere else to do my shopping. It is about time I gathered up some cardboard boxes too. I sure have accumulated a lot of stuff since arriving seven years ago. It seems more like seven months.

No comments:

Post a Comment