Friday, March 4, 2011

March

3rd. . . . It was 40 degrees this morning, is winter loosing the battle?
Drove the green truck into Longview today to keep my bowling appointment; 181, 143, 105. I was OK with the 143 because that is six or seven pins above my league average but the 105 was really awful. On the way home I stopped by Jiffy Lube and talked to the Manager about my plugged radiator that they had flushed out two weeks ago. They said they might return my money but they refuse to take responsibility for the junk they left in the radiator that caused the stoppage. Jiffy Lube may not be a good place to take your car, you decide. I’m through with them except for one more trip when I collect on the free oil change I get because of another mistake they made last month. I hope they don’t goof that up and cause me even more trouble. The next oil change is still 3-4 months away so I may by that time decide to not take a chance and let them have their free oil change. I am not a happy camper right now.. . . . I was two miles from the house this afternoon when the next rain storm hit. I almost made it home in the dry. That is difficult to do around here. Any time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment