Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday

My day was well spent packing up five bags of trash that has to go out next week. I bought a few things for my new place [Wal-Mart loves me] and the boxes and 'leftovers' from those boxes had to be broken down to fit in the trash bags. .....I also put together a large pot of chili, it does not taste quite the way I would like it to but perhaps next time. I did add less hot pepper this time. The other pot I had made was so hot ChiChi refused to lick the bowl each time I offered it to him. That was not the case this evening. I may not even have to wash it because of the good job he did cleaning it up. The living room looks much larger now that all of the mess has been cleaned up. I still have a bunch of stuff to find places for, especially the car care items that were in the garage at Barb's place.  Roy, my landlord has promised me a corner of his very large garage but I have not yet gotten around to that part of settling in so that will wait a few more days.. . . I still have not hooked up my printer to the computer but I have moved my telephone to the puter desk. The printer sits on the floor as I type, looking so forlorn and forgotten. I am really surprised at how much stuff I really have and now it has been added to because I wanted my own things as far as kitchen items were concerned. New towels, a table cloth, things like that. I have no intention of moving out of here so I suppose I will have a stupendous garage sale done in my name one day.. . . .The rain we had today had no effect/affect [I never have learned the difference in those words] on me, it was there but I never stepped out of the door. I have not even taken the trash bags out. I still feel unorganized. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment