Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March

2nd. . . . . It was nice to see above freezing temperature readings on the thermometer this morning. There were a few spots of standing snow at various locations on the farm but they were not to last too long. I put a sweater on ChiChi last night, he made no effort to remove it. I had done the same earlier in the winter but he would have nothing to do with it at that time. I decided to drive up the hill to R&R Motors to get my bowling ball out of the trunk of the car. Since the grocery store was on the way I spent a few dollars there on my way back. The news about the car is that the radiator was plugged and unable to allow coolant flow. This just a few days after I had Jiffy Lube back flush the radiator, to the tune of $70.00. Their work ends up costing me a pile of dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment