Saturday, March 19, 2011

March

19th  I got a lot of exercise today. I was busy packing two loads of 'stuff' into the car and delivering it to the new place. By the way, the address is 4161A Pleasant Hill Drive, Kelso, Washington, 98626, in case you want to send money or something. The phone number is 360-703-3880 but I don't have a phone in there yet, I am not sure it is even hooked up. I am expecting the Comcast guy to come by Friday and put all of my stuff in operating condition. . . . . My first arrival was interesting, I went inside to pay Roy the first months rent and ChiChi followed me. We were not there long enough to write the check when he dropped a stool on their living room carpet. Stupid dog. Roy owns a dog about Chichi's age but four times larger and ChiChi was afraid of it but they settled their 'meeting' and all went well...... After delivering the stuff today I put some of it away and left some in boxes. The rest I removed from the boxes and piled it all in the bedroom, I wanted to get them out of the boxes because if I don't I may never get to the stuff. . . . I took the new TV out of the box and was disappointed because I didn't get a larger one. This one looks small in this living room, I didn't think that would happen but there it is. I attached the base to the TV and sat it on the table that will be supporting it. Even the table is so large the TV looks small. I will solve that problem by moving my chair closer to the TV. Where there is a will there is a way. . . . The owner left some furniture [tables] that look great in the living room and gave me two folding chairs that I put at the dinning table for the time being. Eventually I will get a small table and chairs to put there and move the other one to the back hallway for a laundry folding table. I noticed today  Roy [the owner] and his wife put up new curtain overheads in the living room windows. Nice color, light blue, I'm liking it.
I wonder now if there are new ones in the bedroom, I was in there several times during the day but it never registered if they are there. I got home for the last time this afternoon about 4:30, sort of pooped but I feel good about my accomplishments today. This evening I had my popcorn and apple slices while watching ‘Joe Dirt’. It was a good movie, lots of fun.







No comments:

Post a Comment