Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday

      If I measured my day only by my bowling score I'd jump off a bridge. Lucky for me I found other things more important! Today I bowled 132-92-139 in that order. Of the two teams I was the worst bowler, that does not happen very often, there is usually at least one of the old guys around who I can beat. I guess today it was my turn to be the old guy, darn it! After embarrassing myself at the bowling alley I drove over to the dollar store and drowned my sorrow by spending a whole fifteen dollars, another book included. I think I now have fifteen unread books on the shelf. I also stopped my Wal-Mart again for a lamp to put over my computer [forgot to buy a bulb though] and a few more things for the kitchen. I broke down and bought a quart of ice cream too, As well as chocolate chips to go with it. I wonder if I did that because of my bowling score? I bet that was the reason! I had to race home because I did not leave Wal-Mart until 4:40 and I didn't want to miss O'Reilly. I made it on time but ChiChi was all over me for attention because I had left him in the house all afternoon. He was a good boy though, no messes. I fixed myself a tuna salad sandwich during commercials and washed that down with a very weak Rum and Coke. I was feeling much better by the time O'Reilly ended at six PM. Tonight I will be up later than usual to watch my Thursday night comedy stuff on TV, but there is no doubt I will be ready for bed by the time they end.

No comments:

Post a Comment