Monday, March 21, 2011

March

I had another famous steak and egg breakfasts this morning. The idea is that I bowl better after eating a good meal. I left the house about 11:30 to go bowling and stopped by Pleasant Hill on my way. I delivered another box of stuff to my apartment before driving the rest of the way into town. There was some rain today so my car did get dirty but that is just one of those things. Bowling was fine, 159-177-123. I averaged over 150 for the day and was tempted to bowl another line but after looking at that 123 I decided to quit while I was ahead. Now I am ready to kill some pins on Thursday!. . . . . . After leaving the bowling alley I did some household goods shopping, towels, toaster, broom and dust pan. Stuff like that. I had intended to stop by the grocery store but went to Burger King for lunch and after eating I was too tired to do any more shopping. Eating does that to me. On the way home I stopped by Pleasant Hill again to unload the trunk and forgot all about going to the Post Office to change my address. I will try to remember to do that tomorrow, if it is not raining too hard. I'm joking of course, rain can't be a factor or I'd never get anything accomplished in this part of the country.. . . .My lineup of Monday night TV is on tonight so I'll be up to enjoy that silly stuff then get some sleep before facing another wonderful day in Washington Springtime.. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment