Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March

 
March   1st. . . . . .I had 410 hits on my blog last month. Interesting. It began snowing as I got up this morning but by evening most of it had melted. Weather radar shows more precipitation is nearing the coast but if we are lucky it will not be cold enough to snow. . . . .I phoned R&R Motors at noon today and was told the engine heads had been delivered to a company in Longview who will check them and prepare them for reuse. I asked if there is a possibility the engine will become an oil burner because of the overheating and I was told that is highly unlikely. I will borrow the green truck tomorrow and drive up there for further information and to pick up my bowling ball so I will be ready to go bowling Thursday. It was another quiet day on the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment