Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March

23. . . . I am in the process of letting folks know that Comcast called to tell me that the time is up on this hookup. The bill will not be paid so they can be shutting things down any minute. I'll keep checking my email on a regular basis as long as it is on but don't expect any response from me until I get things hooked up at my new place. That should be Friday night.. . . . . . . .After posting the above I got a phone call from the lady who is taking care of Barb's Estate and was told that Comcast will not terminate service before the 26th. . . . . . . I took ChiChi to the new place again today and the first thing he did was poop on the carpet. The door was open and there was no reason for him to not go outside except that the landlords dog was out there. I carried some kitchen things over and put them away before driving by Ron and Caren's place to verify that Ron will be available Saturday morning to help me haul the large items.. . . . Tomorrow after bowling I will disconnect my telephone and computer and deliver them to the apartment so they will be ready for the cable guy when he shows up Friday morning. Things are moving along nicely. I will have my computer desk broken down [it is a corner unit] for easy transport by Saturday morning also.

No comments:

Post a Comment