Monday, March 14, 2011

March

14th. . . . I was up early again today, had breakfast then drove up to R&R Motors to have the cruise control checked out. They were short of time but they did check all of the obvious reasons for failure before telling me to please bring it back tomorrow so they can get a more serious look at it. I told them I would return about 8:30 then I returned to the house to continue sorting things out that I will move into the new place. At noon I cooked up a nice little steak, the smoke alarm went off, as a matter of fact one of the smoke alarms that has never sounded in the seven years I have been here wailed at me too. It turned out to be a good meal, with mixed vegetables. . . . . . After filling my tummy I drove to the bowling alley and delivered 629 for four lines. That was great for me, a 157 average! Even the worst game was better than my league average. The big test will come Thursday when I bowl under league conditions. . . .  .Ernie was there too and gave me some add’l help. That is always appreciated. He said that next Monday he will bring his video camera and take pictures so I can see where my failings are. With Dave helping out on Thursdays and Ernie on Mondays I may show some more improvement.. . . I arrived home about 2:30 and had cookies and milk while watching Glen Beck on TV. I also sorted through some more stuff to pack and took a nap. Actually, the nap was during the last half of  the Factor. The phone awoke me and after that conversation I returned to cleaning things out of the closet. I feel good about my bowling results so I think I will score this day as better than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment