Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March

. I phoned Comcast this morning and ordered the same Internet, telephone and HDTV package that Barbara had here. Since I ordered the HD I will go ahead and visit Wal-Mart or Sears tomorrow after bowling and purchase a 32” flat screen HD television.
I have been afraid to look at the balance due on my Credit card but I feel safe enough to spend the money. My plan is to remove my puter from this location on Thursday the 24th and have the installer from Comcast help me get both the puter and TV hooked up when he arrives on the 25th. The rest of my day was spent sorting and boxing stuff. That and watching the rain come down by the bucketful. ChiChi and I were able to get out to the mailbox during a break between clouds. I’m sorry I bothered, there was nothing worth while in there.




2 comments:

  1. Clifford,

    Welcome to Comcast! If there is anything we can do to help you feel free to send us an email. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again!

    I apologize. I forgot to include our contact information.

    Best regards,
    ComcastMike
    National Customer Operations
    We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete