Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March

15th. . .  .I delivered the car to R&R Motors at 8:30 to have them check out the cruise control. They found the server mechanism has failed. The car is so old that finding parts for it is becoming a hassle. They told me they would search for one and phone me when and if they find one. In the meantime I am driving the car without Cruise control. Darn it! I was at the shop for almost two hours and returned home at 10:30. I then started going through my stuff to see how much I could get rid of before stuffing the remainder in moving boxes. By 2PM I felt the need for a break so I
stretched out on the recliner and immediatly fell asleep. At 4PM R&R phoned  to let me know they would have the part and could install it Thursday morning at 8:30. I told them I had bowling that day and they promised to have the job done in plenty of time for me to make it into town by noon. I returned to my sorting and packing until O’Reilly came on at 5PM.
I am amazed at the amount of ‘stuff’ I have accumulated during the seven years I have been here.






No comments:

Post a Comment