Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March

9th. . . . . .I talked to Bernice, Barbara’s friend who lives in a Senior Apartment complex I was wondering about. She told me they have no empties at the moment but they do take small pets. The longer I talked to her the more interested I became about the place in Pleasant Hill. Tomorrow I will be in Longview doing my bowling thing, I may stop by Pleasant Hill and tell the folks I will take the apartment. I wanted to wash my car today but that darn rain would not stop long enough or warm up enough for me to try it. It really needs a bath and the white wall tires I put on last time just look awful after a month or so of driving. I think when I buy my next set of tires I will not go with white walls. They really look nice on that car but it is just too much extra work keeping them shiny and new looking.. . . . I lost two more chess games today, my rating now is 1775. Eva, my friend in Prague, well , actually in Brno, beat me again. That is usually what happens and the other game was no real surprise because that guy is rated even higher than Eva. I now have only five active games.

1 comment: