Monday, March 7, 2011

March

Well, it's like this, R&R Motors called this afternoon and told me that when they attempted to start the car today they found that the starter motor had suffered too much from the heat and has failed. They ordered a new one and should have it installed in the morning. Tomorrow is the day I meet the 'guys' for lunch so I told R&R I would pick up the car tomorrow afternoon. After getting the car I will drive on up the hill a mile or so and get the address from Bernita of the folks who have a place to rent in Pleasant Hills. I will check on that before driving into Longview and asking one more time about the Apartment in Castle Rock and also ask if they have any listings in Longview I might look at. The rest of this day has been very quiet and without rain. It was cool out but that didn't bother me a lot because I never even walked out to the mailbox. The flag is up but since I know I am going out tomorrow I will wait till then to pick up the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment