Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday

This turned out to be another rainy day with not a lot getting accomplished. I even fell asleep just as O'Reilly came on TV so I will have to catch him again at 8PM just to get caught up. I did a little decorating around the place today, attached some thin colored poster boards to my bare walls in the living room and my bedroom. I like 'em.
           The two colors I used in the bedroom are green and yellow, the same colors that are in my bed cover and a desk cover. I think I'm pretty clever. . . . . That chili turned out to be tasty enough but it is true I am about chili'd out, I am going to get tired of that stuff before long, I only wish I could get it to taste like Mom's. Or Barbara's. I thought I almost had it once but I was not able to repeat the recipe later. I think it is about time for another pot of stew. I forgot to bring some plastic containers from Barb's place when I moved  so I will pick some up tomorrow when I'm in town bowling. That way I can freeze the chili and use the pot to make  stew. A change in diet is a good thing. .. . . . . My printer is still not hooked up, I will do that as soon as I get a round tuit. I may look for a round tuit while I'm in town tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment