Thursday, March 10, 2011

March

10th. . . . . Bowling day! But before I went to the bowling alley I had to stop by the hospital lab for a Protime check. Wouldn’t you know it, they were behind schedule and I had to wait until 12:10 before they were through with me. My appointment was for 11:30. Before arriving at the lab I drove by a little house in Kelso that was for rent and later phoned them about it. I found that the rent was $695 per month with a fenced in back yard and they don’t want pets. So much for that. . . . .After leaving the lab I went on to the bowling alley. Practice time started at 12:20 but I got a chance to throw 5 balls before actual bowling. My games were 156-121-140. That was enough to beat my league average and I find that to be very pleasing.. . . . After bowling I stopped by Jiffy Lube and showed them the $2281.00 repair bill for the T-Bird. The manager made copies of the bill and said he would send it on to the people who handle such problems and get back to me. He asked me how much of the $2281.00 I thought Jiffy lube was responsible for and I told him at least $1500.00. {Since the engine was opened up anyway I had had some other work done]. . . . . .I made another stop at Safeway and After arriving home I phoned the Hill’s [ the people who are renting the place on Pleasant Hill Drive] and made an appointment to see them tomorrow. I have decided to take their deal. It is going to be a very quiet place to live and the doggie will have 6.5 acres to run in. I’m looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment