Monday, February 4, 2013

MONDAY



. . . . . Natalia left for work late today, a carpenter had come by that is going to fix a couple of out of line doors she has here. He had a key and was to stop by sometime this afternoon. I was not planning to be here before 4pm. I discovered later that today is a Holiday in Mexico so she did not go to work as I thought. Maybe that is the reason the carpenter never showed up either! I had stopped by about 3pm and no one had been here so I went walking and bought another of my favorite ice creams on a stick. That is the picture of the day as well as a Theatre not too far from Natalia’s house. Across the street from there is the water playground for kids. Last year at this time the playground was a run down and unused restaurant abandoned by El Pollo Loco. This water park is a great improvement for the area.






No comments:

Post a Comment