Sunday, February 17, 2013

SUNDAY


. . . . . .Natalia was gone when I got up this morning. After breakfast I read for a while and checked my email, things have been rather quiet on the email front the past couple of days. I left the house about ten am with no thought to what direction but ended by walking north on the Malecon for half an hour before turning East and exploring some streets I had never been on before. You can’t walk east for long before running into the ocean again so I turned south and arrived in the area of Centro District about noon. Just in time for lunch, what a coincidence. The Caesar Salad was good but I felt it was not enough food for the price. It was about 2:30 when I got back to the house. The book I am reading created a 90 minute nap and I woke up feeling some hunger pangs so I dove into the ice cream. There were signs that Natalia had been home earlier but she had disappeared again. A most busy lady.


 

One of the highest tides I have seen here.
The waves even invaded the sitting area. I'm sure that a high tide and a storm at sea woul play havoc
with the beach side restaurants and their thatched roofs.

No comments:

Post a Comment