Monday, February 18, 2013

MONDAY

. . . . . .Natalia had a very nice breakfast on the table for me this morning. After she left for work I cleaned up the kitchen and put a load of laundry in the machine. I read while that was going on and continued reading right through the drying cycle. After getting my things folded and put away I left with a book to return to the library. I spent a lot of time under a shade tree reading and had a nice lunch with a Coke. Later in the day I wandered toward home and arrived there about 4:30, the cool sea breeze was making an appearance and I was happy to unlock the door and get inside. I was wearing nothing over my T-shirt. I edited a couple more pictures and posted them below.
One day I walked toward Gold Zone and took a few pictures along the way. 
This  one is a hotel but you have to walk past the tourist traps to get to it.
This is Gold Zone high rent district. These are beutiful hotels and much appreciated by those of us who like the very best.
Actually this is a Condiminium located half way between Gold Zone and Old Town. It sits right on the Malecon and these apartments have a western view out over the ocean. When I was here last year they had apartments for sale but I notice the for sale signs are now down.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment