Wednesday, February 13, 2013

WEDNESDAY


. . . .. . . This morning after another nice breakfast I worked on some misc. parade pictures that I wished to post to the blog. The editing was completed but I was unable to access the Internet well enough to post anything so I grabbed my book, put on my sweat shirt and went out in the world to see what adventure awaited me. That was at 10:30.I took my time wandering through Old Town and ended up at the south end of the Malecon near Macaws Restaurant. Most of the eating establishments are open air locations and the wind was too cool for that so I wandered back into Old Town and stopped at a new place. I ordered Chef Salad with Blue Cheese dressing and when he returned with the salad he had some concoction of some kind for a dressing. He said they did not have what I wanted so he brought what the cook made up…… It was not difficult to eat but I would have preferred he had told me they did not have the Blue cheese. I was there for well over an hour reading and relaxing, I don’t know what is keeping them in business because I was there during lunch hour and few people had stopped in. I’m pretty sure I will go back because it is a quiet place and nice for reading……. On the way back to the house I purchased two more boxes of cereal…… My Internet connection has been giving me some trouble these past few days but I am going to attempt to post some Miscellaneous Carnaval pictures that have not been previously posted. Click on them for enlargement.
















 


 




















This little girl asked me if it would be OK to throw graffiti on me. I told her yes if I could take her picture first. This was done in Spanish with her mother's help. It was just one hand full of graffiti but she loved it. The wind had blown it all away in a minute.




 











































No comments:

Post a Comment