Sunday, February 3, 2013

SUNDAY



. . . .  . I was not sure Natalia was in the house when I left at 10am this morning. I wandered around town, accomplishing nothing but I did stop for lunch around 1pm. I spent a lot of time sitting in the sun and reading. There were enough thin clouds present to make sitting in the sun comfortable. Had I had a hammock with me I surely would have fallen asleep several times as the day progressed. I returned to the house at 4:30 and there were signs that Natalia had been here but the door to her room was closed so I did not attempt to disturb her. The pictures were taken last week during my walk South on the Mali can. It goes up a rather steep hill and these two shots are of the same area but one is at a higher elevation.

udsonH

 

No comments:

Post a Comment