Thursday, February 21, 2013

THURSDAY



. . . . . During my travels today I stopped by the church again. The last time I was there I felt it was too dark inside to take pictures and way too large for the flash to do any good so I made no effort. Today I decided to give it a try anyway. I attempted to use available light with the flash feature turned off. I’m pleased with the results and will use those pictures as today’s presentation. I had lunch at Macaws and while I was so close I dropped in to the library to see what was new. I found another used book for 20 Pesos that I just had to have so I purchased that and lugged it home. When I arrived I found Olivia was there doing the weekly cleaning so I retired to my room and read for a while. When I awoke from my nap I felt chilly so I put on my sweat shirt. Olivia had the house open at both ends and that sea breeze was whistling though the house at like a freight train. It had been cold on the Malecon too, I wished I had had a jacket at times; it is winter here, too.

 














2 comments:

  1. Beautiful church!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting these pictures. The church is magnificent and such a nice history. In the fourth picture down you got part of a Madonna that looks like it is enclosed in glass. Do you know the story on that? If you go back by there maybe you could get a picture of that and see if there is some information posted about it. Thanks again for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete