Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday




The pics posted today speak for themselves; the young lady posing for her mother seemed to be having a good time in the wind. Momma almost fell on those sharp rocks once. I felt they did not belong there but it did make a pretty picture against the waves rolling in.

`SATURDAY……….Natalia was up at 5:30 preparing food for another party she was having today, I did what I could to help, mostly washing dishes and drying them. I would put them back where they belonged and a few seconds later she would be taking them out using them again. She cooked a lot of food by 1PM. The first guests arrived with a ton of Tamales and that got things started. During the afternoon we had more than a dozen people coming and going, eating and drinking, laughing and smiling. Natalia out did herself in the cooking department again. The food was great and when I came in my room at 8pm to post my blog things were still going strong out on the patio. The locals were wearing sweaters and jackets but I was doing well in my sweatshirt.udsonH

 

No comments:

Post a Comment