Tuesday, February 26, 2013

TUESDAY

. . . . . . I was afraid my toe might act up so I didn’t plan on a lot of walking today. I did stroll to Old Town for lunch and after that I caught a bus for a spot I had not been to before, the sign on the bus said Valle something or other. It took an hour to get to the end of the line and I immediately caught the next bus back. This is the second time I have attempted to ride back on the same bus that brought me but that does not seem to be the thing to do. This time I really got way out of what is called town, the streets were dirt and the living conditions were very poor. I have posted some pictures of the neighborhood where I changed buses. I am happy there was no rain because today it would have been a sea of mud. After I got back to town I had an ice cream and did some more reading before starting the walk back to the house. I arrived about 4:15; it was a bit warmer today with little wind, a good day to be out and about. Luckily my sore toe was no problem. Natalia’s Mom is feeling much better and is eating solid food again. Natalia stops in every evening after she gets off work and spends time with her and makes sure she is eating. The family also has a lady who stays with her during the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment