Monday, February 11, 2013

MONDAY


MONDAY. . . . . This morning after Natalia left for work I cleaned up the kitchen and started my laundry. As that was going on I began editing pictures for the Blog. Just before noon I ran into a problem and decided to walk down to Central District for some lunch and an hours reading. After returning to the house I worked out my problem and posted several pictures then relaxed for further reading. By 6pm I felt it was time to get out and catch the returning Parade. It was the same Parade as yesterday but the excitement of the crowd was still alive as it had been twenty four hours ago. The difference today was that they were starting in the Gold Zone and coming this way. I walked slowly in that direction for an hour and I could see the first floats still a long way away. I thought if I returned to the house at the same rate I had been walking they would overtake me. It never happened. By 8pm I was home typing this entry and preparing more pictures for posting. The temperature was fine but my trick toe was giving me trouble so I was happy to be back inside for the night.
This completes the Sunday night Parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment