Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WEDNESDAY


WEDNESDAY. . . . . .After breakfast was over and the kitchen cleaned up I walked to the market and picked up some oranges and cereal. The light bulb in the bathroom had burned out so I bought a replacement for that too.. . . . It was almost noon by the time I returned and put things away. I walked out on the Malecon toward the Gold Zone and spotted a restaurant on the beach I had never been in before so I had lunch and read for some time. Later I sat on a bench and watched the waves coming ashore; it was a nice location because the waves made more noise than the traffic going by on the street above. I arrived back at the house and had a nice nap, waking up about 4PM.. . . . It was a good day. .  .The picture above is of the Loony Bean, a small cafe with good sandwiches at a fair price right on the Malecon.
This is the only McDonalds in the Centro District, selling only ice cream. I was standing in front of Burger King when I took the picture. Burger King is only about 3/4 size at this location. I have eaten inside a few times but the taste is different from BK at home.

This is a Smart Car Sport Model. It is very small but it sure looks speedy. I was surprised when I saw it, I had no idea the Smart Car had anything but a two door sedan.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment