Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday

 .This turned out to be a lazy day for me, I did get the car washed but that was about it. After washing the car ChiChi and I drove to see Caren and the boys but she was not home when we got there so we visited with the three of them. Ron is doing much better, the cast is to come off his arm before long and he is looking forward to that. I spent a little time trying to teach Ashton to read but he got bored with that after about 30 minutes. Not too bad for a 5 year old. It was that or chess and I forgot to bring the chess board with me so that was the choice he made.. . . I did also cut up a bunch of stir fry Veggies to put in the freezer. So now I have something to eat for the next 8-10 days. A couple of hours were spent on my Alaska pictures, still trying to decide which ones are good enough to use, I will be using a lot that are not really great but they will help me tell the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment