Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday

 This morning I finished my chili; I filled several two serving containers and put them in the freezer. Now I am set for a long time with stir fry and chili to chose from. This afternoon I went to the fishing hole but caught no fish. I think I had a strike but he did not stay on long enough for me to react. The pole was about 60 feet away at the time; I'll get him next week. I saw a small one jump a couple of times; must have been a Silver because the Chinook don't come out of the water very often. This did turn out to be a great day in the sunshine, doggie was happy and it did a lot for my general mood also. I was home about 4PM with an appetite but for some reason I sat down and fell asleep instead of eating. That is rare for me. Eating almost always comes first with me! Still no news from Mazatlan, darn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment