Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday

 I left the house at 9:30 for my doctor appointment. That turned out well although my PSA is 4.7 and that could be considered serious except for the fact that cancer of the Pancreas has already been ruled out. I went shopping for a while before arriving at the bowling alley at 11:30. By the time I had eaten a hamburger the crowd had arrived and I found myself bowling with the same team as last winter. Last winter Verda was a standby but this year she is a full timer. She is the one who put me on to Nancy, her lifetime friend who volunteers at the tourist center in Mazatlan. She told me she talked to Nancy last night and that Nancy is actively searching for a place for me to rent for two months while the snow blows around here. I do hope she is successful. I bowled 135-166-133 for a 144 average. That is the average I will start out with for this season. I hope to work my way up to 154 by the time season ends next spring. After arriving home at about 3:30 I put together another batch of chili, I can tell while it is cooking I used too much Tomatoes sauce. That does not mean I won't eat it. I will just make a note not to use a lot of that stuff next time. I made myself the same note last time but forgot to read the minutes of that meeting with myself before starting this pot full. That is life, I guess, at least around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment