Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday

 The lunch with the high school gang went well today, they were interested in hearing about my little tiff with Jiffy Lube. They do not expect much will come of it though, three of them mentioned problems they had with the company and nothing was ever done for them. I expect the same will happen to me. Jiffy Lube expects me to give up and go away before they get around to anything. . . . .After lunch I stopped by the bowling alley [I couldn't resist]. I really surprised myself with 151-153-146-156-125-195. I was doing a good job laying that bowling ball right on the spot and when I hit the spot correctly all else falls into place. I felt tired during the 125 game so I decided to really concentrate hitting the spot and did very well on the last game. On the way home I drove through the Jiffy Lube parking lot very slowly. I had done the same thing on the way into town. I don't know if anyone noticed, perhaps not. I'll try it again next time I get into town. I will leave the sign on and if I drive into Portland Friday for lunch it will be there for all to see. That will be fun! My original plan was to go fishing this afternoon but I stopped by to see Caren and Ron after bowling and did not get home in time to go to the river. I already have plans to be down there tomorrow, I feel lucky, I think tomorrow will be the day I get my first salmon of the season. I bought four new sinkers the other day, four of them cost me $7.23. Can you believe that? I think I will find a way to use rocks as sinkers. At the end of the day I posted my new Part One of my Alaska Drive. This one contains new naration and panorama's that were not included in the original Part One.

No comments:

Post a Comment