Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday

.   Spent the morning on my Drive to Alaska pictures, part three. It will be about 12 minutes long, about the same as Part Four. I had no idea I would end up with so many pictures but I like them all so I left them in. I guess I did toss out about one hundred that were really no good. This afternoon I was at the river for four hours reading and fishing. No fish but that’s OK, I enjoyed the quiet and my pet Eagle that has been flying around that bend in the river for several days. I was home in time to watch O’Reilly on TV then dash off to Caren and Ron’s for dinner with the boys. Ribs, my favorite vegetable with corn on the cob and peas. Very tasty sour dough bread too. I was home at 8PM and posted this before hitting the hay and dreaming about the big salmon I am going to catch tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment