Monday, September 26, 2011

Sunday

. I left the house [sans doggie] about 10AM to attend the St. Josephs Wine Festival near Canby, Oregon. Took many pictures of the folks attending who were friends and family members of Terri’s family. We all had a great time although the music was so loud we could not carry on a conversation. After sitting through that loud, rhythmic ordeal until about 4PM we drove over to Aunt Jeans and had a bar-b-Que. Way too much food, as usual, lots of tasty wine and tons of conversation. I dropped Terri off at the Church about 9PM and arrived home a few minutes after 10. Doggie was happy to see me and ate his dinner after I stirred it up for him. It had been sitting there all day but he did not eat until I arrived home. Crazy pup! I failed to post this report of my daily doings because of the late hour so that is the first thing I did after getting up this morning. Had a big rain storm to drive through going down yesterday but it was clear coming back. This morning I see the rain has returned, no surprise there, after all, this is Washington, the Evergreen State!






No comments:

Post a Comment