Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday

 My day went especially well, my little brother stopped by this morning. He was in town Wednesday while I was in Portland but I never got his phone message until I got home Wednesday night. He took me to lunch, he is nice that way, but then he is my brother. After lunch and a nice visit we stopped by to see Caren and Ron for a half hour or so. Before getting to lunch we visited with Melvin and that reminded Leonard of the Salmon he caught at the fishing hole a couple of years ago. We had a nice time 'catching up'. Leonard left town about 2:30 and by 3PM I was at the fishing hole reading my book. It was not too cool today, about 80 I would guess. No fish but the 'being there' was good enough. I was home at 6PM having missed O'Reilly; I will turn that show on at 8PM and enjoy a bowl of ice cream while watching it. I started my laundry at 6:15 this evening and I have to finish my chili so I will be busy for a while. I had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment