Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday

I made no effort to go fishing today, it rained a lot and the sun did come out about 4PM but not early enough for me to get excited about going to the river.
I practiced bowling for six lines this afternoon. 164-156-153-158-143-138-not too bad for a beginner. It is hard for me to beat a 152 average but I will stay at it and see how well I am doing this time next year. My league average is about 140 so I made myself look good today.
After bowling I stopped by to see Caren and Ron. They fed me dinner but I didn't stay too long because they had company and I wanted to get home to my reading and puter work. I have yet to put the Narration on part two of the Alaska pictures. I am waiting for the mood to strike me but so far it is not happening.
I attempted to contact Eva and Pepik on Skype but there was no answer so they may have been out to dinner after enjoying a nice day in Prague Country.

No comments:

Post a Comment