Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday

I woke up much rested and felt I had some life in me this morning. After posting the last part of my Alaska pictures on YouTube I ate lunch and drove to the bowling alley. My results were not good 125-149-128-82. In other words, rather poopy. I was home by 2pm and was lucky to have not encountered rain. The rest of the day will be spent doing a lot of nothing, perhaps reading, but that will be about it. Doggie is feeling fine but hates to go out when it is raining. I tried to explain it to him, but that does no good. Happily he is smart enough to use the 'bed pads' I have put down near the front door. He's a good boy, good for a dog anyway!
Other than that is has been a slow day, I think I will continue reading for a while and perhaps download my camera. It is time to start on the pictures I have taken since getting back from Alaska.

No comments:

Post a Comment