Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday

It was 62 degrees out this morning when I looked at the thermometer, that is a good sign that it could reach 90 today. Winter is just around the corner and we just now get decent temperatures.
I had a blood draw this morning, a fasting one at that. The results are on the Internet but I have not yet signed in to read them. I had a lunch date with Terri in Portland so I ate very little  before getting there. After lunch we drove to the zoo and found a nice shade tree to set under and visit. She is planning on her Hawaii trip and I am planning on going to Mazatlan. I hope all works out best for both of us! After enjoying the shade tree for a while we drove to Ava’s in downtown Beaverton for a cold drink. We were there about an hour before deciding to stop by  the closing Borders store. Their prices are now 60% off the regular price and for today it was an add’l 15 %. I did buy a book after about an hour of searching the stores dwindling supply. I delivered Terri to the church about 6:30 and then headed for home. I got back in time to scoop up some ice cream and slice a fresh peach before O’Reilly came on.

No comments:

Post a Comment