Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday

 We enjoyed a beautiful sunrise around here this morning. Sadly, red sky in the morning means sailors warning so that means the barometer is sitting at 992 and on its way down. My weather site claims a 20% chance for rain tomorrow for the Kelso area. My plan is to be bowling so hopefully there will be no rain on the alley. This morning I finally posted my Alaska Trip Part Two pictures on YouTube. I also discovered the correct address to get into the site. Try http://www.youtube.com/celford52 and see if it works for you. One day soon I will start Part three and with luck I will be able to finish with that amount of space. If not I will have to break down the remaining pictures in to two ‘parts’ and do it that way. . . . .Went fishing this afternoon, no fish but it certainly was a nice day to sit on the river and read. I was home and all cleaned up by 4PM. I was in a hungry mood too.

No comments:

Post a Comment