Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday

I worked on my YouTube pictures again this morning, they will be posted in a few more minutes, I tried once but something went wrong. I also spent four hours at the river today, Tim was there since 7AM and had caught nothing. He did get a trout before the day ended [at 2:30 for him] but I was skunked by 4pm and went home to work on my YouTube presentation Number Three. I discovered when attempting to upload this one that I am now allowed to enter items longer than 15 minutes and considered blending part three and four into one 25 minute clip but decided against it.
I will post part three and start on part four shortly.
I also posted an open letter to the Jiffy Lube powers that be in Houston. [See below] At the same time I mailed the letter by US Mail this morning. Chanel Two in Portland may be interested in my plight but I have to wait and see if they get in touch with me next week. They may not be interested in small potatoes like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment